ColRich is a San Diego based, privately owned real estate company active in residential for-sale and multifamily development and management for over 30 years. The company is an industry leading, residential developer in San Diego County and owns a growing portfolio currently in excess of 13,000 multifamily units throughout the Western United States. We are a fast paced, creative and collaborative organization seeking a professional who is highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the coordination of all customer service requests for new and existing homes. This role is responsible for excellent service to the homeowners and managing the work of sub-contractors.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Lead the quality assurance walks during construction and prior to flooring and homebuyer orientation
- Perform buyer orientation walk and follow-up
- Coordinate service requests and manage service reports
- Perform minor repairs on new and inventory homes
- Walk with city/county inspectors during construction
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of experience
- Knowledge base of construction
- Construction scheduling capabilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to process work quickly and accurately with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary and discretionary annual bonus competitive with industry standards
- Health and dental insurance paid fully at the employee level by employer
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Email Humanresources@colrich.com today if you are interested in learning more about the position.
ColRich provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ColRich complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ColRich expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ColRich’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.