ColRich is a San Diego based, privately owned real estate company active in residential for-sale and multifamily development and management for over 30 years. The company is an industry leading, residential developer in San Diego County and owns a growing portfolio currently in excess of 10,000 multifamily units throughout the Western United States. We are a fast paced and creative organization seeking a professional who is highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented.
The selected individual will perform duties for and work closely with the Construction, Purchasing, and Contracts departments. This position is responsible for processing all aspects of a contract, subcontract and consultant agreement for both the single family and multifamily projects. In addition, you will be performing administrative duties for the Construction department.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Assemble contract prequalification packages (pre-award) and contract packages (post award)
- Seeking, pursuing, processing, managing and filing all paperwork associated with a contract package
- Review and perform completeness check on subcontractor and consultant paperwork. Resolve conflicts and outstanding items
- Coordinate paperwork processing between construction, project management, purchasing, sales and options project team from plan submittal through the construction close out
- Participate in and coordinate budget updates and projections, contract scopes, specification development with the ColRich team
- Coordinate schedule updates, plan status updates and other communications with the ColRich team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in residential/apartment development with a demonstrated working knowledge of purchasing and contracting
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to process work quickly accurately and with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word and Project
- Experience with Procore preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary and discretionary annual bonus competitive with industry standards
- Health and dental insurance paid fully at the employee level by employer
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Email Humanresources@colrich.com today if you are interested in learning more about the position.
ColRich provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ColRich complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ColRich expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ColRich’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.