ColRich is a second-generation family owned residential real estate company based in the heart of Little Italy in Downtown San Diego. For over 40 years, ColRich has been an industry landmark continually recognized for integrating design and value into creative residential solutions. Our pioneering family-run company has grown to incorporate single-family homes, townhomes and mid-rise condominium construction into our development repertoire and has become one of the leading multifamily owners, with 14,000 units in the western United States.
Importantly, ColRich’s commitment to forward-thinking architecture, global design elements and attention to detail in product and service results in quality homes that truly appeal to homebuyers and renters. ColRich attracts development professionals who are highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has humility, a strong work ethic, creativity and a sense of ownership of their role and responsibilities. These are the company’s core values and the foundation on which our company’s success is built upon.
How We Work – Our Core Values:
- Family – We are a family run business and treat every member as such. ColRich relationships are based upon trust, transparency, and respect.
- Work Ethic – The ColRich team brings passion to their work, always giving 100%. Our team members roll up their sleeves and are hands-on participants at every level of the organization, supporting their colleagues and the overall platform to produce the best product at the highest stand.
- Humility – No matter the title or seniority level, every member remains grounded and in service to the team as a whole. Team members let the situation, instead of their title or ego, dictate how to best serve the company and one another.
- Creativity – We have a creative and collaborative work environment that remains nimble in an ever-changing marketplace. We value new ideas and expect each team member to be adaptable beyond their core function. ColRich places a heavy emphasis on a constantly evolving workplace to create, develop and innovate.
- Ownership – Every team member takes onus of their role. Knowing their role has a direct impact, each team member approaches their work with a pride of ownership.
Little Italy/Downtown location for convenient access great restaurants and after hour activities
Transit options paid by company including coaster, trolley and buses
Culture based events
About the Role:
The selected individual will work closely with and report to the Asset Management team overseeing a portfolio of apartment communities and commercial investments including stabilized, value-add and newly constructed assets.
Specific responsibilities may include:
Review and analyze weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports from third-party property management companies
Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting for both internal and external use
Monitor leasing and operating performance against objectives through Excel model
Report on ongoing renovation progress and track necessary metrics through Excel models
Ad hoc analysis as necessary
Very strong financial/analytical Excel modeling skills
Ability to create Excel models from scratch and manipulate complex existing models
Proficient in all other MS Office applications
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to process work quickly, accurately and with changing priorities
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Base salary and discretionary annual bonus competitive with industry standards
- Health and dental insurance paid fully at the employee level by employer
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Email Humanresources@colrich.com today if you are interested in learning more about the position.
ColRich provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ColRich complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ColRich expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ColRich’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.